Please Note that this page currently serves as an archive for the 2021-2022 election cycle and as an example of the process. Check in later this year for the next election cycle!
The SGA Election Board is in charge of running the election for all elected offices and ensuring election policies. It is comprised of six neutral students.
They are responsible for making decisions that create a fair election that is open to all undergraduates. During the election season, the body verifies that candidates meet the requirements of Campus Life, as well as hear complaints regarding breaking election procedures.
SGA 2021 ELECTIONS
Follow the SGA Election Board myUMBC page for election events and updates!
Apply to run for the 2021 UMBC SGA elections!
- Executive Vice President*
- Vice President for Student Organizations (VPSO)
- Finance Board Representative
- February 1-26, 2021: Application open
- March 1-5, 2021: Candidate Information Session
- March 7-April 18, 2021: Campaigning
Voting Schedule for 2021 SGA Elections
Monday April 19th – Friday April 30th, 2021.
- Voting will be conducted entirely online within the timeframe tentatively set above.
*President and Executive Vice President candidates run as a ticket. You cannot run for either of these positions without an eligible running mate.
More information about the elected SGA positions can be found here.