The transit system is FREE for UMBC students! We are trying to offer pre-planned fun activities so students can utilize the UMBC Transit System more often and more effectively. It’s one thing to see the stops, but another to actually have a plan or something to do.
Below are links to custom Google Maps that contain all of the stop locations, as well as locations of a variety of different places of interests that are near the route.
Access the Transit Activity Guides here:
- Arbutus / MARC: A lovely route that takes you to busses and trains, as well as to a number of parks and shopping attractions.
- Arundel: A route that buses you to and from the Arundel Mills Mall. Lots to do and see around that area.
- Catonsville: A big loop around Catonsville. Stops in the downtown Catonsville area which has a lot of shops and eateries.
- Courtney Rd: Plenty of restaurants and local businesses to support on this route.
- Downtown: In Downtown Baltimore, the Inner Harbor always has things to do, food to eat, and places to shop.
- Route 40: Lots of good places to eat food, many cultural groceries as well.
If you have any suggestions for activities to be added to the maps, email Rees Draminski (email@example.com).