The SGA Election Board is in charge of running the election for all elected offices. This board is comprised of a collection of six neutral students to oversee election policies. They are responsible for making decisions that create a fair election that is open to all undergraduates. During the election season, the body verifies that candidates meet the requirements of Campus Life. In addition, they hear complaints regarding breaking election procedures. If you have any questions regarding the Election Board, please contact us.
SGA 2021 ELECTIONS
Apply to run for the 2021 UMBC SGA elections!
- Executive Vice President*
- Vice President for Student Organizations (VPSO)
- Finance Board Representative
More information about the elected SGA positions can be found on the here.
- February 1-26, 2021: Application open
- March 1-5, 2021: Candidate Information Session
- March 7-April 18, 2021: Campaigning
Voting Schedule for 2021 SGA Elections
Monday April 19th – Friday April 30th, 2021.
- Voting will be conducted entirely online within the timeframe tentatively set above.
*President and Executive Vice President candidates run as a ticket. You cannot run for either of these positions without an eligible running mate.