Useful materials and other important information for Organization Leaders
Click the proper link below to access the information that you are looking for:
A few upcoming events for Student Organization Leaders and Members:
Involvement Fest, Erickson Field – Wednesday, September 6, 2017 Noon-3
- Meet the 270+ organizations and find one (or a few) that fit your interests!
WelcomingOrgs, Student Organization Space – Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 6pm-7:30pm
- This is a new program to welcome you back to campus and support you in starting the year off right as an officer in your student organization.
- Please register here to help us order enough appetizers and dessert for everyone.
Large Scale Event Planning 101, Commons 329
- We will be offering 3 sessions
- Monday, September, 18th,
- Wednesday, September 20th,
- Thursday, September 21st
- The purpose of Large Scale Event Planning is designed to help student organizations leaders meet the Treasurer, Coordinator for Student Organization Events, and VPSO to understand what is involved with preparing for a large event. Tips include how to balance school and event planning, design creativity, and delegation strategies.
- More information to follow!
LeadingOrgs – Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Student Life’s annual leadership retreat for student organization officers. It is a fantastic opportunity for student organization leaders to network with their peers, discuss your strengths and challenges of leading a group, understand your leadership style, and help plan for a successful year!
- Link to RSVP is coming soon.