Skip to Main Content

Requesting Funds from SGA

To request funding from the SGA Finance Board, you can complete the Student Organization Allocation Request Form here. (Please note that your organization’s Treasurer must complete SGA Treasurer Training in order to request funds. All organization Treasurers are automatically enrolled in the SGA Treasurer Training Blackboard course. To find the training, log in to the UMBC Blackboard site.)

Before you submit an Allocation Request, be sure to review a list of precedents that the Finance Board has set for the 2016-2017 academic year.

Also, check out this presentation, which reviews the process for submitting Allocation Request Forms and offers some pro tips for navigating the allocation request process.

To access a copy of a Request for the Expenditure of SGA Funds (RESGAF) form, click here.

If you have any questions about SGA funds, e-mail Surovi Bain, the SGA Treasurer.